Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Deja Entendu

It's been a very stressful two days here at school so updating my blog has been the last thing on my mind. I've had loads to do and so much unnecessary drama to take care of that I haven't even been thinking about my clothes. I've just thrown on pieces and gone out the door. On a brighter note, I've been listening to Brand New nonstop but there's hardly a day when that isn't true. I guess lately I kind of switched over to Eisley again, but never fear Jesse Lacey, I'm back. Also, check out my flickr page it's seriously lacking views: http://www.flickr.com/photos/darlingmegan/

Yesterday's outfit:

Flannel: Target
Tank: H&M
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Chuck Taylors: Journeys? (Idk it's been a long time)
Necklace: Urban Outfitters

Today's outfit:

Blue Striped Pullover: H&M
Tank: Old Navy
Leggings: Walmart
Boots: Minnetonka
Necklace: Forever21

1 comment:

  1. I can't make a legitimate comment without making someone die/cry/laugh/or vom so I'm just going to leave it alone.

    PUNK.

    ReplyDelete