Saturday, June 19, 2010

Sweet Darlin'

Okay so I know it's been awhile but my laptop was broken for weeks and then by the time I got it fixed I was back home from school where I have no internet so posting was difficult to say the least, but I'll try and post as often as I can. I'm trying really hard to get on lookbook, with no luck so far, so if anyone wants to invite me that'd be wonderful! :) Here is a look I wore the other day and I was just messing around with editing because I was bored. Hope you like it!



Cardigan- Old Navy
Dress- Urban Outfitters
Tights- Thrifted (American Apparel)
Shoes- Goodwill
Sunglasses & Necklace- Forever21

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your hair. Do you like fashion blogs with outfits and trends? I think you could check on my blog and feel free to follow me, I'm following you. I would love if we could follow each other, ohh and if you have twitter you can add me too or facebook . I would be so glad.
    ♥, Jo

    ReplyDelete